Let’s all face it. Avocado is practically a food group. If we go a day without it, something just doesn’t feel right. So we got creative with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding because….why not?!
By taking the holy grail of food combos (chocolate and peanut butter) adding in some banana, honey, NOOMA, and avocado we quite literally whipped up a naturally sweetened heavenly treat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice — maple syrup, agave, or honey (we used honey)
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 3 tbls. of Chocolate Mint NOOMA
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to help blend. Add extra cocoa powder for a richer flavor. Add more sweetener to enhance sweetness. All up to you!
- Cover with plastic wrap (pressing the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming) and chill for a few hours, or overnight.