Your Summer Cookout Go-To: Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
Summer just hit, which means there’s about to be a 27% increase in our corn consumption. Popped, salsa-ed, cobbed, it doesn’t matter; corn anytime, any day is the right choice. This Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn is a delicious twist on the summer classic and a great addition for that next cookout.
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 2 tbsp Grass-fed butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Serves 4
- Preheat grill to 400.
- Remove silks and most of the husks from corn, leaving on the innermost layer.
- In microwavable bowl, add butter and garlic, melt for 10-15 seconds. Set aside.
- Grill corn. Turn once until kernels are bright yellow. (15-20 minutes)
- Remove husks, brush will melted garlic butter and sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste if needed.
Want to make this Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn recipe dairy free? Swap the butter for coconut oil, leave out the Parmesan and keep the parsley. Enjoy!