Your One Pot Protein Stir Fry Pit Stop
Need some quick post-workout protein or just trying to use up everything in the fridge? Throw everything into a stir-fry, it is one of the quickest ways to cook then consume your meat because it is cut into smaller pieces. The perfect part about this meal is that there are no rules, create your own combination of ingredients. Here’s our Protein Stir Fry recipe that we love and you can use for some inspiration.
Protein Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 cup quick cooking veggies
(e.g. leftover sautéed chard, frozen broccoli, shredded carrots, broccoli slaw, etc.)
- 4 cups pre-washed baby spinach
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- ½ cup of onions, leeks, or shallots, diced
- 1lb meat, ground or thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of your favorite seasoning or coconut aminos
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop veggies, while melting coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Toss in garlic shallots until tender, then add mushrooms.
- Add in carrots next, then all other veggies.
- Once veggies are tender add in your meat with seasoning, salt and pepper.
- When chicken is cooked throw in spinach, turn off heat when spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat, plate and serve. Enjoy!