It’s Fall which means pumpkin is practically it’s own food group. Naturally, we’re celebrating the change of seasons with these Pumpkin Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. Go ahead, have your pumpkin spice and paleo too, you’ll be the smash of the party.
Pumpkin Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice, more to taste
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips, or more
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- additional pumpkin spice sprinkled over cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl sift together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in pumpkin puree, egg, honey, oil, and vanilla. Use mixer to combine.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown.
- (Pumpkin) smash ’em.